Ok, so i'm not really going to write about Funfetti cookies, but truly...if you haven't had them before, may I strongly suggest spending the $1.49 on this box from Pillsbury and giving them a go. Its like a cookie party in your mouth--yumm-o.
Moving right a long...Ali, I think this is a great idea! I've actually more recently wanted to start blogging, but was a little daunted by the whole idea, so thanks for giving us a forum to share and communicate and hopefully encourage one another as we keep eachother updated on the comings and goings of our lives and hearts. Miss and love you all!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember the time in Panama City that we made a funfetti cake? but by "made" I mean it was still really raw and everyone still ate it. I think I've been averse to it since...but, to all the funfetti lovers of the world keep on loving it.
Post a Comment